Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm back in 2010

Hi everyone;
I'm back ,If anybody missed me. I'd like to say I've been so busy I haven't had time to write anything. That wouldn't be true but I'll go with it anyway.
I did work this past summer, part time as a clerk at a convenience store . And I helped Adam with His firewood business. But mostly I didn't do anything too productive.
Now Its winter. I haven't been Ice fishing once, It's been to cold to even take Flynn for a walk. But I'm going to do something. I'm going to start blogging again.
The only reason I put the picture of the rusty roller up is I don't have any new pictures, and it looked so good three years ago before it got so old and rusty.
But tomorrow I'll see if my camera still works and take some pictures and see if I can come up with something interesting to say. But for now I'm just going to be happy if I can get this posted.

3 comments:

sulli said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Three cheers for Grandpa!! Hip Hip Hooray!

sulli said...

P.S. if you are really back for all of 2010... you might want to update your blog list...

Anonymous said...

oohh my gosh!!!!!!! & I wasn't evan here for the party!! Hello!!
Iam thinking Scarlet might be a bit mad when she finds out she wasnt evan aware you had been blogging again!! Well stop in & say hi...I have missed you!! And that designer of a wife you got!! (what did you think Id forget those aawesome modling shots???) NO WAY!!!!!!!! and ps...whats all those wierd comments on your blog too? I think i better do this anomously!!