Sunday, May 11, 2008

I AM RETIRED

I am retired! I am retired! I am retired!
Well I'm mostly retired. But like an alcoholic I sometimes sled back. I like being on the water, and I like making A few bucks from time to time. Jim the owner has been a friend of mine sense we were teenagers so we have a good time bobbing around out their.
Yesterday out on the lake the boat trifice wasn't as bad as I though it would be. Everybody must have known the lake was mostly froze and went somewhere else. Today won't be bad either.
It snowed here all night. Most of the early evening it was mixed with rain. But we did manage to get about two inches on the ground by morning.
We're starting work a little later this morning, so I'm taking Grandma out to Breakfast. And by the way HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you mothers. That didn't sound right I meant to" all you mother's of children.

2 comments:

sulli said...

LOL! dad, Im re tired too... yesterday I was tired and today Im re tired...
Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you skip. I am having a great day. Sorry you syill have to work on such a nice day.