I`ve been tagged by Patty and Jettie,over at http://www.calicocatpress.blogspot.com/ and http://westartandendwithfamily.blogspot.com/ I must be a popular kinda guy.
The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Here i go, the unimportant things about me are:
1. I have very bad sleeping habits, snoring, groaning, tossing and turning, talking in my sleep. (which really is`nt unimportant to the Mrs`s)
2. I`ve put on some weight this winter, but i choose to believe my flannel shirts are shrinking in the wash.
3. When i was in Vietnam, for R&R i chose to stay incountry rather than take a free flight to Australia, or anywhere else, because i did`nt want to miss anything that was going on. (smacks myself in the forehead)
4. I have a very sensitive gag reflex, dentist have to give me gas for the littlest things done on my teeth. Even if i close my eyes and imagine something going into my mouth i will gag.
5. I have no dancing rythm, zip, nada. This white guy can`t dance a lick.
6. I don`t normally swear much but i do when i drink, the more i drink the more i swear. Good thing i don`t drink much.
OK, that`s done, as for the tagging, i am not going to tag anyone, all my bloggers have already been tagged for this one. haha